BSREDDY

BSREDDY

People called it SCHOOL I called it LIFE

Srinu Beerapuvvu Thursday, October 25, 2012 7:35 PM
"Recollecting memories of school days is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose"
Schooldays, I believe are the happiest in the whole span of human existence.
Most of us would agree that the days spent in school are/were certainly the best days of our lives.
It’s in school that we make our first friend, have our first crush, compete to excel, hope for places in the sports teams, eating lunch boxes during classes, and learn our first lessons about life.

For dos whose school is now forever OVER. I still can't get over it -I feel like I'll be going back next year and seeing all the same people, but I won't be one of them! I'm happy and sad about graduating, I guess that's how most peeps feel. Those who are in school think that when I will grow up and go to college. But believe me when you will be in the college you will get bored with the narrow mindedness of your batch mates, politics, racing against time. Really school days are the golden days.

People called it SCHOOL I called it LIFE
all the best to students and teachers ....of my village

About Me

"One individual may die for an idea; but that idea will, after his death, incarnate itself in a thousand lives. That is how the wheel of evolution moves on and the ideas and dreams of one nation are bequeathed to the next’" - Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose